Monday, August 18, 2008

Venezuela is the best country in the World

Let me tell you why Venezuela is amazing, one of the first things are the people, we are really happy and friendly; our women are the most beautiful in all the world, they are not only beautiful phisically, they are wonderful and strong.

Venezuela is next to Brazil and Colombia, we have a lot interersting places like: Angel Falls,it's the largest free falling in the world, my town "Merida" has big mountains and the lomgest cable car of the world,yes is true,it's 7,7 miles long and 13,336 ft to an altitude,on the mountain "Pico Espejo".

I'm sure that Venezuela has one of the most beautiful beaches, there are around 80 in the country.Our food is unique too, we have worderful and tasty plates.I'm so proud to be a Venezuelan.

1 comment:

Adam Nathanson said...

Hi Nestor, this is Adam, the ESL teacher who helped with the blogs in Wanda's and Clay's classes. Your post makes me think of all the natural beauty in your country, like Angel Falls, and the Harpy Eagle, the largest bird of prey in the world. On the human side, my friend Jason went to Venezuela a year ago and saw how the country's literacy campaign is helping adults learn to read too. Impressive!

Anyway, I'm just writing to all the ESL students with blogs to make you aware of a blog I created specifically for our English Literacy Civics class. Check it out at richmondelcivics.blogspot.com Please comment on it to let me know what you think, and I'll help you with your writing online as part of the class. I'll see you in Clay's class sometime soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Adam