Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Life


My name is Nestor Febres, but you can call me “tuto”, this is my nickname since I was born in February 26th, 1988, in Mérida, Venezuela. My father gave me this nickname, because my last name is Augusto, and the sound is similar to “tuto” ,that is real funny, because everybody call me like this ; I feel wear when the people call me “Nestor”, although I like my name. My family is awesome, I love them. My mom is the most special and important person for me, she is a Dentist, like I want to be, I’m very proud of her. I have two siblings, my sister is 25 years old, she has been living here in Richmond for 3 years and half , she is like my second mother; my little brother is 10 years old, he lives in Venezuela with my mom, his name is Luis Mario, he is physically like me when I was his age, we are like a photocopy, is impressive.
When I was just a kid, I remember that I never stopped playing or running all the time. I always broke my head after falling or jumping; I wanted to play with my sister friends, because they were older than me, I never liked losing, that is something that I change when I was growing up. My best moments were when I was in High School, my friends and I lived a lot experiences and adventures with: games versus others Schools, girls, homework , parties, etc; those things make me grow. One of my features is my love for sports, specially soccer; my favorite team is F.C.Barcelona, this team is great. My favorite music is Rock; I listening music almost the time, Incubus and Linkin Park are my favorites. I want to be a Dentist, and after that make a post-grade in other country, maybe United States or Europe.
I am so happy to be 20 years old, and having lived all this days with a lot feelings and emotions that make me be a better person, I hope two continue improving and learning the rest of my life, with my friends and family.

1 comment:

venera said...

Hi Tuto u r mast be happy person, because u have very beautiful family. We will miss you! good luck!